Monday, May 2, 2011

Mix and match tea time

Back from the Royal Wedding and bank holidays weekend. After I came back from Spain a few weeks back, weather in London have been amazing and a days off have been happening one after another, visit from my friends from Barcelona, presents from Kate to celebrate my 40's!, etc...Of course I have been working in between, preparing the house and stock for the Open House weekend, and making tea candles...

Kate and me had a mix and match tea party on Friday, she gave me lovely presents, (prints and a nice ceramic pot), and we had tasty cakes and tea while chatting away for ours...(Thanks Kate for my presents, totally love them!).

My lovely new print and candle tea lights I am working on, I have printed new designs and I hoping to have them ready to sell over the weekend...
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment