Monday, May 23, 2011

Romantic versus dark vintage

I don't know about you, but I like way too many styles to stick to just one. I love the vintage look that old furniture, (my dear chester) and a few junk finds give to a room, combined with a dark wall and a few more modern pieces together with ethnic treasures. Since I started mx cameos collection I have been more drawn into dark victorian images and spaces, It makes the house feels cosy and very English; but at the same time love the tranquility and clean lines of a white wall, and furniture, with roses and a more feminine touch, not too girly just the right balance. So since I can not make my mind up I keep changing and rearranging things around the house...what look do you prefer? What is your choice of style when it comes to decorating your home?
(photos by chocolate creative)

0 comments:

Post a Comment