Thursday, April 28, 2011

designersmakers NEW market in London

It makes me very happy to see NEW venues for designers/makers popping up, specially if they are as well thought, marketed and curated as this one is. This new market is called designermakers, and it is not just a market, it is a venue for networking, and spreading the word about the good design practice. It has always been a dream of mine to create something similar back home in Gran Canaria, as there is a luck of projects such as this to support the current designers/makers in the island. I know this will be one of my jobs when I go back, whenever that may be...I encourage to visit their site and market, interesting workshops coming up and plenty of beautiful things, mine favorites are as follow...



0 comments:

Post a Comment