Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great Britain Railway Travel Posters

I have been in love for quite sometimes with these vintage posters that the British railway company used to promote the traveling by train in the country. Needless to say that my favorite is the deer in the Scottish highlands. I spent a week traveling around this landmarks and find them one of the most amazing places I have been so far, plus I have a fascination with deers that is often present in my designs, so I will get this one for my living room, ideally I would like to get an original, but I guess they are very rare and expensive, so here is the link to an online shop that sells reproductions.

I love this last ones, they look like they belong to a sunny mediterranean or caribbean destination, and the slogans on the posters. I would like to travel back in time and see these places as they were...
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment