Saturday, March 31, 2012

Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice!

Come listen to living prophets


This weekend is one of my favorite family weekends of the year! Twice a year we have the opportunity to listen to General Conference, a gathering of all members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints throughout the world where we listen to modern day prophets, apostles, and other church leaders speak to us. Here's a handy infographic that tells about some of the logistics surrounding General Conference. It's quite a feat every year to get the messages translated into 94 languages!


General Conference Infographic


This is a time where I feel rejuvenated and uplifted to hear so many wonderful messages that will help me and my family strive to be better and draw closer to Christ. Why don't you join us? You can view it live online here.




Cocoa Signature with Candy 2 © 2007-2011 Chocolate on my Cranium, LLC all rights reserved
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment