Friday, April 27, 2012

Knock, Knock Anyone There?

April has gone by so quickly! I only posted 10 times and, I'm not going to lie, it was kind of nice. BUT I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I can only take a break for so long before I start to go insane. Here are a few things/changes that will be taking place with this ol' blog. I'm open for suggestions too!

The "walk through history" apron tutorials will start back on May 8th. They will take place the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Doing an apron tutorial every week proved to be too much. Once a month will be just about right I think.

Wordfull Wednesdays and the Friday homeschooling posts will resume. I have a few crafts and projects up my sleeve as well.

dandelion crown
The first dandelion crown of the year!

What I would like to know is what YOU want to know. Do you have any general questions you want answered? Here's a few that have been asked already either in previous posts' comments or on Facebook

Family Life:
How is our grocery budget?
How do we discipline our kids?

Food:
What foods does your family eat for breakfasts that's not just cereal?

Blog:
How do you post pictures from Flickr on your blog?

Are there other things you've been dying to ask or are curious about?

Ask away in the comments, provide feedback, etc, etc.


Cocoa Signature with Candy 2 © 2007-2012 Chocolate on my Cranium, LLC all rights reserved
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment