Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

and my busy season has begun!

April is going to be a doozey of a month for me. I have several major projects I am working on.
{I didn't make this quilt but will be making one like it}
A quilt is being made as a special gift for someone who is moving. I'm following the easy tutorial for the Patchwork Chevron quilt pictured above.

I'm also putting together a video/slide show for a stake Relief Society fireside the first Sunday in May.

Seeds have been started indoors and the garden boxes are getting their first plantings of lettuce, spinach, carrots, and peas. I have a goal to have a very bountiful harvest from the garden this year! Last year's wasn't but I had a good excuse as Ganache was born the middle of July.

My blogging will be sporadic at best. I still have plans in the works for an apron walk through history complete with tutorials. And there are still some homeschooling questions that were asked in my Q&A post that need to be answered. There are also several posts that I didn't finish relating to the Relief Society 170th Anniversary Celebration. There are no guarantees to when those will be posted. Wordfull Wednesday will be put on hold for the month.

Whew!

You can still get a glimpse of what we are doing as I post my "daily gifts" on my photography blog.


IMG_0459 exploding washing machine 03

The past week we've blown up a dishwasher.


IMG_0577 kissing lips

Learned to make fish lips,


IMG_0534 hotdog cookout

and had a little campfire cookout.

Stop by and visit!

Cocoa Signature with Candy 2 © 2007-2011 Chocolate on my Cranium, LLC all rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment